First, a quick reminder that the tea room will be CLOSED next Wednesday-Friday, April 11-13 as it's time for our annual trip back home to California wine country. We'll be open again Saturday the 14th at 9am and will resume business as usual from there.
There is just SO much happening this month at the tea shop! We've got coming your way...
This weekend we'll be getting in stock:
- Kenyan Purple Tea
- Keemun Mao Feng
- Green Earl Grey
- Four Seasons Taiwanese Oolong (light roast)
- Matcha (single-garden)
- Art walk (Zan Edson) - 4/6, 6-8pm
- Live music (Harpsona) - 4/7, 7-8pm
- Game night - Every Friday, 6-8pm
- Craft & Chat - Every Sunday, 1-4pm
- CLOSED - 4/11 through 4/13
- D&D mini painting & swap - 4/14, 1-4pm
- Space-themed open mic - 4/14, 6-8pm
- RPG night (The Tribunal) - 4/20, 6-9pm
- French practice Meetup - 4/21, 2-4pm
- Latinx Nerd Meetup - 4/21, 6-7:30pm
- Batch Cooking 101 - 4/26, 6:15-7:30pm
- Tasting Session at Verne&Wells - 4/30, 7-9pm
Enjoy your April, everyone! I know I will.